Search This Blog

Monday, September 4, 2017

Month 14

 Taking the bus to Parnamirim
 The old military base in Parnamirim

 Saying hi to Pedrinho and Luciano once more

 Pizzaria to say bye to caliber
 I loveit when I´m perfect
 Hilton taking pics while I´m in the bathroom

 Zona Parnamirim saying bye to Caliber
 Giving my tie away to the newest missionary



 Look at that stud :P

 Last time the 3 of us will be together
So here there´s this toy called a spinner, do these things exist over there in the states

 Falabella passing by
 our choirster Lisboa



 Distrito Pajuçara
 Lisboa took my name tag
 Oh amorim
 Walking to irma Tereza
 irma tereza´s house is literally a hop skip and a jump to the beach







 Trying to mimic the karate kid


 Picking coconuts







 Jose fell while cleaning the baptism font


 We found lemers near the baptismal font

 Messing around with Andryus
 Batismo!



 Sunday photos




That sweet confirmation

No comments:

Post a Comment